Thursday, September 23, 2010

First things first

My first step into a whole new world...
Ice-breaking session is first in the agenda. Yours truly is a humble lass (packaged applause, expected) who an year and a half ago, lived with parents and a scringy bro in the capital city of Kerala. Though born to a family of a nuclear size, me took pride in being the eldest grand daughter in both parents' family.
Now the tables have turned, drastically...
Once I stepped into marital bliss, she was to be the youngest of her Gen-X in the family, which was huge, now counting themselves to 22 almost (one of us is on the way).
And about my Mr. J, he is the sweetest while sleeping. Oh I'm just kidding, he seems quite patient with the usual hell-breaking sessions of mine. Best friend, who in course of time agreed to bear with me for a whole lifetime.
Lots to share, wait and watch all out there...
Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment